Monthly contract parkers will be provided with an Access Card for garage access. Do not loan your Access Card to anyone.
A single Access Card will not permit more than one vehicle to access the garage at the same time.
Monthly parkers may gain 24-hour access to the garage through the use of their Access Card. Only monthly parkers will be provided with an Access Card that provides entry to the garage. Overnight Parking is prohibited unless for business reasons. Please contact the Parking Garage Portfolio Manager or the Property Management Office should you need to leave your vehicle overnight. Storage of vehicles is prohibited.
Parking Garage's Portfolio Manager
Maximum clearance in the garage is 6'1". Please be aware that due to the low-lying sprinkler lines, there are some areas of the garage that are lower than 6’1” outside of the drive lanes. Drivers of taller vehicles need to be particularly cautious.
|Monday through Friday:
|6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Landlord reserves the right to modify operating hours.
Speed Limit and Lane Direction
For everyone’s safety, the speed limit in the garage is 5 MPH. It is recommended that you use your headlights while in the garage and be alert for pedestrian traffic. Lanes move in a clockwise fashion throughout the garage. It is imperative that drivers do not go against the flow of traffic. Doing so may result in the loss of parking privileges.
Garage Rules and Regulations
- Parking Access Cards are issued and accepted by the holder subject to the following rules and regulations. Failure to abide by the rules and regulations of the garage could result in cancellation of the contract space.
- Employees of tenants of 1900 K Street are authorized to park in the building parking area subject to the employer's allotment of parking permits and lease provisions.
- Only one vehicle will be parked on the premises at any one time for each parking permit.
- The Access Cards are not transferable to other persons. Contract parkers must use their Access Card to enter and exit parking gates. Only one access card is authorized per permit – no exceptions.
- Any contract or daily parker who, upon entrance, receives a daily parking ticket will be required to pay the hourly charges for that ticket upon exit – no exceptions (including misplaced access cards). Reimbursement to contract parkers will be provided once the Parking Manager has been able to verify that the Access Card was not utilized on the same day and time of the parking ticket, and that the contract parker is current with the monthly fee. The Contract Parker must submit the original receipt as proof of payment to receive refund. Refunds are issue via check in the mail.
- Any contract parker who loses their Access Card will be charged a fee for replacement.
- Contract and daily parkers are prohibited from storing vehicles in the garage.
- Vehicles in violation of parking rules and regulations will be subject to towing at the Owner's expense with no prior notice.
- The Management Office reserves the right to modify or change any of the above rules and regulations at any point in time.
- The Building Owner or Property Management is not responsible for any losses due to theft, collision, or any other damage done to vehicles in either the building parking garage or elsewhere on the 1900 K Street Premises.